Authors need to create a user account, click here to start, or copy the URL: http://article.phytocosmetic.net/sign-up to your browser’s window.
Abstracts not exceeding 400 words in double space are required to be submitted online only. Abstracts of the original research work shall be organized in the following format: Title, Authors (not exceeding 7), Abstract, Background, Materials and Methods, Results & Discussion and Conclusions. Abstracts of the review work shall be prepared in one paragraph.
- Background: Present relevant findings to justify your project (Max. 90 words)
- Materials and Methods: Describe and justify the appropriateness of methods utilized in your research, use the most concise language in this section. Avoid including any general information. (Max. 110 words)
- Results and Discussion: Report the most significant findings of your research and discuss any variation in comparison to other reported results in your reference, and concisely provide supporting data for any new findings. (Max. 150 words)
- Conclusions: Present learned lessons in less than four sentences that must include guidance and any recommendation for future research. (Max.50 words)
Abstracts will be selected for presentation in one of these two presentation formats: Oral and Poster
Title of Abstract shall be
- Relevant, concise and not in a sentence format
- It must start with a Capital letter of the first word, remaining words shall continue in lower case letter if not required otherwise
- Limited punctuation is recommended
The text of Abstract be free of any
- Grammatical error and must be written in English
- Avoid citation (in- text references)
- Avoid author’s name or affiliation
All abstracts shall be based on scientific evidence and new findings, while its text must be:
- Free from any embedded graphics including charts, pictures, and videos
- Written in English, using the most concise language
- Comprehensive including a conclusion
- Must include keywords
- Free of any trademark, marketing language, list of names of affiliation of any co-author.
IPPC-Ireland2018 uses a two-stage secured registration process.
- Individuals are asked to fill in an online registration form and choose the appropriate options.
- Upon submission of the form, it will be reviewed automatically (or by staff if needed).
- An email message will be forwarded to the registered individual to confirm total amount due and agree to pay. Simultaneously, a payment request via a secured online portal is sent to request completion of the payment of the fee.
- All payments are final.
IPPC-Ireland 2018 is able to receive funds in dollars or any other currency paid using a valid credit card.